El Camino Imaging Center
X-Ray Associates – El Camino Imaging Center is a multi-modality imaging facility that provides comprehensive imaging services to patients. Services include a state-of-the-art GE Discovery LS Multi-slice PET/CT Scanner, an 8 channel MRI system, CT Scans, Vascular Ultrasound, General Ultrasound, walk-in general x-ray services and one of the few outpatient Nuclear Medicine and Interventional Radiology laboratories in New Mexico.
El Camino Imaging Center is conveniently located just north of Interstate 40 at 8020 Constitution Place NE. Exit I-40 east at Wyoming north. Short distance to light at Constitution and turn left (west). Approximately .5 miles to Constitution Place and turn left (south). El Camino Imaging Center is the third building on the right.
Imaging Services Offered at this Location
- CT (Computed Tomography) Scan
- A CT scan takes Xray images of a body from multiple angles and produces a detailed view of the patients bones, organs and blood vessels. It’s a non invasive procedure that helps doctors diagnose problems.
- Diagnostic Imaging & Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology uses high definition modalities to allow visualization of body tissues. This technique is carried out using radiation transmitting devices such as X-Rays, but also includes non radiation techniques as well.
- MRI Services
- Vascular Ultrasound
- A non-invasive imaging method that uses high-frequency sound waves to produce images of vessels within the body. Vascular Ultrasound is commonly used to evaluate veins and arteries in the arms, legs and neck.
El Camino Imaging Center Feedback & Reviews
- “The staff is friendly and professional. Facility super clean. I had many questions each and everyone was answered thoroughly to my satisfaction”
- “I have been to other imaging centers for various tests and this is by far the best in New Mexico. There is only a minimum wait time, excellent scheduling. Thumbs Up! I highly recommend this business. “
- “Dr. Chaffey and her team did a wonderful job on placing a port in me for IV’s/blood draws. Her assistant John was kind and knowledgeable and gave me an informative explanation of the procedure, including what to expect afterwards. Then Dr. Chaffey came in and went over even more information”
- “Kind staff. Quick appointments and reports. Patient portal. Will put your images on a disc for you to take back to your physician. You just have to ask the tech doing your scan.”