Join an Exceptional Organization with more than 70 years in the New Mexico Medical Community. Our employees are the internal strength of our company and provide the knowledge, skills, experience and dedication that make X-Ray Associates an employer of choice in the healthcare community. Good people like to work with good people. It is this friendly peer pressure for excellence which maintains our company culture of pride and accomplishment.
X-Ray Associates of New Mexico has one Full Time position available for a detail-oriented person, who works well with multiple high-level computer software programs, and can keep up with a heavy workload at our Breast Imaging Center. Candidate will provide for the processing distribution, storage, and retrieval of patient records and films within the office facility assigned and assist Technologists in patient workflow and in the completion of patient exams.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Must be able to deal with fluctuating workflow, and under occasional tight deadlines.
- Concentration and attention to detail in spite of constant interruptions a must.
- Must be able to operate computer using Windows Operating System.
- Previous knowledge preferred of medical terminology, imaging modalities, and procedures.
- Previous skills in operation of Hard Copy Film Viewing System and operation of general office equipment preferred.
Job Type: Part-Time Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Location: 4630 Jefferson Lane, NE Albuquerque NM, 87109
We offer an outstanding benefits package, including Paid Time Off, plus 7-8 additional Holidays per year. Medical, Cash Balance Plan plus 401k with employer contribution up to 6.625% of annual salary. NO Call, NO Holidays!