X-Ray Associates of New Mexico is looking for a PRN general and diagnostic Sonographer to perform high-quality ultrasound exams in compliance with company policies and departmental procedures. This position will cover on “as needed” shifts Monday – Friday, from 7 am up to 6 pm, at our Northwest Imaging Center on the west side of Albuquerque, El Camino Imaging Center on the east side of Albuquerque, Breast Imaging Center in Albuquerque, and X-Ray Associates at Santa Fe.
You will be part of a fun and self-directed team. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment where you can make a difference every day, then this is the opportunity for you. X-Ray Associates of New Mexico is the largest Radiology group practice in New Mexico, with 4 centers in Albuquerque, 1 in Santa Fe, 1 in Farmington, and 1 in Alamogordo, as well as 2 Breast Surgeons’ offices.
Skills / Requirements:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have CPR Certification
- Must be a graduate of an approved School of Diagnostic Sonography or grandfathered-in, based on the job training and years of experience
- Must be licensed by the State of New Mexico
- Must be registered by the RDMS for general ultrasound work, abdomen, or OB/GYN
- RVT is an advantage
- Experience in and/or registry in breast is preferred, but we will train the right candidate
X-Ray Associates of New Mexico is an EOE.
Job Type: PRN, as needed, shifts are Monday – Friday, 7am up to 6pm.
Location: Multiple Locations
- Breast Imaging Center – 4630 Jefferson Lane NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109
- Northwest Imaging Center – 10200 Corrales Road NW, Suite B, Albuquerque, NM 87114
- El Camino Imaging Center – 8020 Constitution Place NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110
- X-Ray Associates at Santa Fe – 490A West Zia Road, Santa Fe, NM 87505