Join an Exceptional Organization with more than 70 years in the New Mexico Medical Community. Our employees are the internal strength of our company and provide the knowledge, skills, experience, and dedication that make X-Ray Associates an employer of choice in the healthcare community.
At our Outpatient Center, you will perform general ultrasound, vascular studies, and breast exams, including ultrasound-guided biopsies. NO call or weekends!
- High school diploma or GED
- Graduate of an approved School of Diagnostic Sonography or grandfathered-in, based on the job training years of experience
- Registry eligible or registered by the ARDMS for general Ultrasound work as well as either Breast or Vascular
- CPR Certified
- Must be licensed or become licensed by the State of NM
- RVT certified within one year of employment
Job Type: Part Time, Monday and Tuesday 7am – 5pm
Location: 1750 E. 30th Street, Farmington, NM 87401
X-Ray Associates of New Mexico is an EOE