X-Ray Associates of NM is an EOE
A full-time Revenue Qualification (eligibility) Specialist is needed at our centralized Billing Office. Duties will involve ascertaining eligibility information from insurance companies for patients scheduled for all services. Obtain benefits information, including co-insurance and deductible amounts by accessing internal and external computer files and relay to the clinic sites for collection from patient. May need to speak with patients to find missing and/or incorrect information. Data entry must be accurate and timely. You will be required to meet all deadlines. You will be part of a fun, self-directed team. If you are looking for a fast paced environment where you can make a difference every day, then this is the opportunity for you.
- At least one year experience in medical front office
- Great customer service skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Medical insurance claims processing experience or medical accounts receivable
- Must know how to read an EOB
- Must know how to obtain a Prior Authorization and understand Insurance Eligibility
- Must have Data Entry skills of 50 wpm or 10,000 keystrokes per hour with extreme accuracy
- Must know medical terminology, radiology specific knowledge preferred
- Spanish speaking preferred
Job Type: Full Time, Monday through Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm
Location: 9461 Eagle Ranch Road NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114
X-Ray Associates of New Mexico is the largest Radiology group practice in New Mexico, with 7 imaging centers, and 2 Breast Surgeon’s offices throughout the state. Our company is reputed for its extraordinary customer service and great benefits!