Join an Exceptional Organization with more than 70 years in the New Mexico Medical Community. Our employees are the internal strength of our company and provide the knowledge, skills, experience and dedication that make X-Ray Associates an employer of choice in the healthcare community.
X-Ray Associates of New Mexico has a part-time position available in Albuquerque. This person’s home office will be at our El Camino Imaging Center.
This position will provide workflow support for maximum efficiency of Radiologists and to provide processing, distribution, storage, and retrieval of patient records, and films or CD’s at the El Camino Imaging office.
Must be able to deal with fluctuating workflow, and under occasional tight deadlines. Previous experience preferred in processing medical images for interpretation and review. Previous knowledge of medical terminology, imaging modalities, and procedures. Previous skills in operation of Hard Copy Film Viewing System and operation of general office equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year experience working in medical records in a medical facility
- Must be able to multi-task with constant interruptions and possess excellent organizational skills
- Ability to use EMR
- Prefer previous experience in processing medical images for interpretation and review
- Previous knowledge of medical terminology, imaging modalities, and procedures a plus.
- Previous skills in operation of Hard Copy Film Viewing System and operation of general office equipment.
Job Type: Part Time, Monday’s 8:00am – 6:30pm (no Lunch) Wednesday’s 7:00am – 5:00pm (no Lunch).
Base Location : 8020 Constitution Place, NE Albuquerque, NM 87110
We offer a Part Time benefits package.
X-Ray Associates is EOE.