X-Ray Associates of New Mexico has a full time position available for a detail-oriented person, who works well with multiple high-level computer software programs, and can keep up with a heavy workload. This position performs tasks to assist Radiologists, Technologists, and Customer Service Reps as workflow support to maximize office efficiency. Typical tasks are ensuring paperwork and specimens are correctly identified and sent to appropriate labs; following up/tracking as necessary; communicating with techs, labs, delivery; medical records and image management; inputting results and confirming completion with Radiologist and ordering Physician; and assisting with patient care as needed.
- High school diploma/GED
- Previous medical office experience
- Must be able to learn and utilize complex computer software
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in order to maintain patient schedules
- Concentration and attention to detail in spite of constant interruptions
- Maintaining a positive attitude while interacting with patients who are undergoing a stressful diagnostic medical exam
- CPR certification preferred
Job Type: Full-time, Monday through Friday, 7:30am – 4pm
Location: 4630 Jefferson Lane NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109
COVID-19 considerations: We are following the CDC recommendations to keep our patients and staff safe.