X-Ray Associates of New Mexico seeks a Radiographer, PRN, for our Northwest Imaging Center and El Camino Imaging Center (both in Albuquerque), as well as X-Ray Associates at Santa Fe. This position is an “as needed” basis to cover vacations, sick time, and to assist with overflow. Hours to be covered will vary between 7:00 am-6:00 pm, Monday through Friday, NO call. You will perform high quality x-ray exams in compliance with company policies and departmental procedures.
XRANM has been an innovator in bringing state-of-the-art equipment (first PET/CT Fusion Scanner in the Southwest) as well as services (first outpatient Interventional Radiology office) to New Mexico. The practice is wholly-owned by its physicians and has a premiere reputation for outstanding patient care and respect for the talents of its employees.
Skills / Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- NM State license
- ARRT (R) registered or registry-eligible
- CPR certification preferred
X-Ray Associates of New Mexico is an EOE.
Job Type: PRN, Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 6:00pm
- 10200 Corrales Road NW, Suite B-6, Albuquerque, NM 87114 (NIC)
- 8020 Constitution Pl NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110 (ECIC)
- 490A West Zia Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87505 (XRASF)