Join an Exceptional Organization with more than 70 years in the New Mexico Medical Community. Our employees are the internal strength of our company and provide the knowledge, skills, experience and dedication that make X-Ray Associates an employer of choice in the healthcare community. Good people like to work with good people. It is this friendly peer pressure for excellence which maintains our company culture of pride and accomplishment.
A full-time Medical Scheduler (Customer Service Rep) is sought by X-Ray Associates of New Mexico. This position will schedule patients for their radiology and breast surgery exams. This position is located in our Breast Health and Imaging Center office.
Duties include: Take in coming calls from patients and providers to schedule Imaging appointments, triage incoming calls for all facilities to provide patient scheduling, reception, billing, and information services. Make outgoing calls to patients for orders that are not scheduled yet, make out going calls to providers to obtain corrected imaging orders when needed. Communicate with all facilities for same day or next day addon appointments.
- Requires a H.S. diploma or GED
- You must be able to operate a computer using Windows operating system.
- Excellent customer service skills are needed and confidentiality is required.
- 2 years’ of previous medical setting customer service experience.
- Knowledge of medical terminology/anatomy is highly desirable.
- 1 year Call center experience, or previous knowledge of radiology exams a Plus.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred
Job Type: Full Time Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Location: 5800 Jefferson St NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109
We offer an outstanding benefits package, including Four weeks of Paid Time Off, plus 7-8 additional Holidays per year. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD insurance benefits. Paid CEU’s. Cash Balance Plan plus 401k with employer contribution up to 6.625% of annual salary. NO Call, NO Holidays!