Join an Exceptional Organization with more than 70 years in the New Mexico Medical Community. Our employees are the internal strength of our company and provide the knowledge, skills, experience and dedication that make X-Ray Associates an employer of choice in the healthcare community. Good people like to work with good people. It is this friendly peer pressure for excellence which maintains our company culture of pride and accomplishment.
A full-time Medical Scheduler Float (Customer Service Rep) is sought by X-Ray Associates of New Mexico. This position performs tasks to provide patient scheduling, reception, billing, and information services at Central Scheduling & all Imaging Center locations throughout Albuquerque and Santa Fe.
Position hours varies based on Location- from 7 am – 9 pm Mon. – Fri. Weekend flexibility may be requested.
- Requires a H.S. diploma or GED
- Must be female as bona fide occupational requirement.
- Must have one year experience working in a customer service capacity.
- Medical position and terminology experience preferred.
- Must have valid New Mexico driver’s license; must have and maintain a clean MVD record, current insurance.
- Required to travel to Imaging Center locations throughout Albuquerque and Santa Fe to cover shifts as needed according to the center’s hours of operation, with or without prior notice.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred
Base Location: 9461 Eagle Ranch Road Northwest but must be able to commute to all ABQ and Santa Fe locations.
We offer an outstanding benefits package, including Four weeks of Paid Time Off, plus 7-8 additional Holidays per year. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD insurance benefits. Paid CEU’s. Cash Balance Plan plus 401k with employer contribution up to 6.625% of annual salary. NO Call, NO Holidays!