A PRN (on-call) Medical Registrar/Scheduler (CSR) is needed at X-Ray Associates at Santa Fe. This person will ensure patient scheduling, reception, billing, and information services are done correctly, as well as provide workflow support for maximum efficiency of the office. Hours are for 8 hours per day, from 7am to 9pm (depending on the need) Monday-Sunday.
If you would like to join a practice with over 70 years of excellence in patient care, with a devotion to detail and process, and one of the finest reputations in the field of breast care and radiology, then X-Ray Associates of New Mexico is your company of choice. We offer a competitive hourly rate and superb benefits.
X-Ray Associates of New Mexico is an EOE.
Skills / Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years experience in medical Customer Service position
- Previous experience with Prior Authorizations and Insurance Verification
- Experience with various EMR software programs
- Ability to problem solve, correct orders and paperwork to ensure proper execution of patient care
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and perform various activities simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, co-workers, and physicians in a courteous and professional manner
Job Type: PRN (on-call, as needed), Monday – Friday, 8-hour shift varying between 7am – 9pm, Saturday – Sunday, 8am-4pm.
Location: 490A West Zia Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87505