A full time Lead Medical Registrar (Customer Service Representative) is needed by our Breast Surgery Office at Santa Fe. This person will ensure patient scheduling, reception, billing, and information services are done correctly, as well as provide workflow support for maximum efficiency of the office, and perform back-up duties for Surgery Scheduler when absent. Hours are for 8 hours per day, beginning at 15 minutes before the first patient arrives, Monday through Friday. These hours vary depending on the patient schedule.
If you would like to join a practice with over 70 years of excellence in patient care, with a devotion to detail and process, and one of the finest reputations in the field of breast care and radiology, then X-Ray Associates of New Mexico is your company of choice. We offer a competitive hourly rate and superb benefits.
X-Ray Associates of New Mexico is an EOE.
Skills / Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years experience in medical Customer Service position, with 6 months minimum medical supervisory experience
- Must be female as a Bona Fide Occupational Qualification (given the intimate nature of this practice)
- Previous experience with Prior Authorizations and Insurance Verification
- Experience with various EMR software programs
- Ability to problem solve, correct orders and paperwork to ensure proper execution of patient care
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and perform various activities simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, co-workers, and physicians in a courteous and professional manner
Job Type: Full Time, Monday – Friday, varying hours
Location: 490A West Zia Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87505