A full-time Medical Registrar & Scheduler is needed by X-Ray Associates of New Mexico. At our front desk, you will answer calls, schedule patients, greet arriving patients, and register them for their radiology exam. Duties include registering incoming patients, confirming appointments, answering incoming calls, scheduling patients, and processing relevant paperwork.
X-Ray Associates of New Mexico is an EOE.
Skills / Requirements:
- H.S. diploma or GED
- 1 year customer service experience, preferably in the front office of a medical setting
- Excellent customer service skills are needed and confidentiality is required
- You must be able to operate a computer, using the Windows operating system
- Knowledge of medical terminology/anatomy is preferred
- Bilingual is an advantage
Job Type: Full Time, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Location: 490A West Zia Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87505