Join an Exceptional Organization with more than 70 years in the New Mexico Medical Community. Our employees are the internal strength of our company and provide the knowledge, skills, experience and dedication that make X-Ray Associates an employer of choice in the healthcare community. Good people like to work with good people. It is this friendly peer pressure for excellence which maintains our company culture of pride and accomplishment
A Full-Time Medical Registrar and Scheduler are needed at our El Camino Imaging Center, Albuquerque. At our front desk you will greet arriving patients and register them for their radiology exam as well as assist the technologist, if needed. Duties include registering incoming patients on our ERM, confirming appointments, critiquing upcoming exams, and processing relevant paperwork.
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 year of previous customer service experience, preferably in the front office of a medical setting
- Excellent customer service skills are needed and confidentiality is required
- Knowledge of medical terminology/anatomy is a plus
- You must be able to operate a computer using Windows operating system
- Experience working on an EMR preferred
- Bilingual preferred
Job Type: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm (with a 1-hour lunch break)
Location: 8020 Constitution Place NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110
We offer an outstanding benefits package, including Four weeks of Paid Time Off, plus 7-8 additional Holidays per year. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD insurance benefits. Paid CEU’s. Cash Balance Plan plus 401k with employer contribution up to 6.625% of annual salary. NO Call, NO Holidays!