Join an Exceptional Organization with more than 70 years in the New Mexico Medical Community. Our employees are the internal strength of our company and provide the knowledge, skills, experience and dedication that make X-Ray Associates an employer of choice in the healthcare community. Good people like to work with good people. It is this friendly peer pressure for excellence which maintains our company culture of pride and accomplishment.
Two full-time Medical Registrar (Customer Service Representative) are needed at our busy Santa Fe location. Duties include scheduling and registering incoming patients, confirming appointments, answering incoming calls, referring patients to the proper area, patient IR responsibilities, and processing screening paperwork for upcoming exams.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of previous customer service experience, preferably in a medical setting
- Excellent customer service skills, with multi-tasking
- Knowledge of medical terminology/anatomy preferred
- Must be able to operate a computer using the Windows operating system
- Fluent in Spanish, preferred
Job Type: Full-Time,
Shift; Monday – Friday 12:00pm – 9:00 pm with 1-hour lunch
Location: 490A West Zia Rd, Santa Fe, NM, 87505
We offer an outstanding benefits package, including Four weeks of Paid Time Off, plus 7-8 additional Holidays per year. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD insurance benefits. Paid CEU’s. Cash Balance Plan plus 401k with employer contribution up to 6.625% of annual salary. NO Call, NO Holidays!
X-Ray Associates of NM is an EOE.