Our centralized Billing department services 9 offices across the state and needs a Coder I for our high volume of radiology, E/M, and breast surgery exams. This is not a REMOTE coding position. As a Coder I, you will be expected to determine and assign proper procedure and diagnosis codes on radiology reports for data entry, perform tasks to ensure legal compliance with federal healthcare regulations.
X- Ray Associates of New Mexico is an EOE.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Requires current certification from AAPC or AHIMA
- Minimum of one year experience working in an E/M medical coding position
- Experience coding surgery procedures
- Strong computer and critical thinking skills needed
Job Type: 40 hours/week, some overtime may be required.
Location: 9461 Eagle Ranch Rd. Albuquerque, NM 87114