A full-time Medical Coder (Coder II) with advanced skills is needed at X-Ray Associates of New Mexico. Our centralized Billing department services 9 offices across the state and needs an advanced coder for our high volume of radiology, E/M, and breast surgery exams. This is not a REMOTE coding position. An independent contractor for this position would be considered if skills align with position needs.
In this position you will perform advanced level coding, including Surgical (IR) coding. Utilization Review is a part of this position. If you would like to join a great team of dedicated professionals, this is the position for you!
X- Ray Associates of New Mexico is an EOE.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Requires current coding certification AAPC or RCCB
- In-depth knowledge of Government and Commercial Payer coding guidelines
- Strong computer and critical thinking skills needed
- 7+ years progressive experience in a coding position
- 5+ years experience in Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology Coding needed
Job Type: Full-time, 8am – 5pm, with routinely required overtime
Location: 9461 Eagle Ranch Rd. Albuquerque, NM 87114