A full-time Medical Coder with advanced skills is needed at our central billing office, which services 9 offices across the state, for our high volume of radiology, E/M, and breast surgery exams. This is NOT a REMOTE coding position.
X-Ray Associates of New Mexico is an EOE.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong computer and critical thinking skills
- 7+ years’ progressive experience in a coding position
- 5+ years’ experience in Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology Coding needed
- Must have current coding certification AAPC or RCCB
- In-depth knowledge of Healthcare Finance Administration (HCFA) radiology coding guidelines
Job Type: Full Time, Monday thru Friday from 8am to 5pm
Location: 9461 Eagle Ranch Road NW, Albuquerque, NM, 87114