X-Ray Associates of New Mexico is looking for an experienced Mammographer for our busy imaging center in Santa Fe (day shift, no weekends or Call). You will perform high-quality Mammography exams in compliance with company policies and departmental procedures, as well as perform all QC testing and documentation in accordance with MQSA and ACR guidelines.
Skills / Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be female as a Bona Fide Occupational Qualification, (Due to the privacy interests of our patients and the intimacy related to the exam procedure)
- Must be registry eligible in mammography or registered ARRT(M), or willing to train
- Graduate of an approved school of Radiologic technology
- Licensed by the state of New Mexico as a Certified Radiologic Technologist
- CPR certified
X-Ray Associates of New Mexico is an EOE.
Job Type: 9-hour daytime shift, Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday; OR Monday – Wednesday & Friday
Location: 490A West Zia Rd., Santa Fe, NM 87505