We are looking for an LPN to join our busy Breast Surgeon’s office in Santa Fe, to make a positive difference in the patient experience and quality of care. We offer a very competitive hourly rate and great benefits.
X- Ray Associates of New Mexico, and its affiliates, is an EOE.
Performs a wide variety of medical and clinical support functions in a Breast Surgeon’s outpatient clinical setting such as welcoming patients and obtaining medical history from patients, verifying patient information, assist Provider during exams and treatment while adhering to strict aseptic technique, and perform specialized medical procedures of a routine nature, such as taking vital signs, taking breast measurements, SOZO, and verifying medications.
- Ensures all related reports, labs, and information is in patients’ medical records for upcoming appointments
- Take telephone messages and provide feedback and answers to patient/physician/pharmacy as necessary
- Provide physician instructions to patients
- Process genetic testing, includes sampling to sending testing to lab
- Keep exam rooms stocked and troubleshoots equipment
- 2 years (minimum) as an LPN
- Chart on EMR system
- On occasion helps with the front office, prior authorizations, and other duties around the office
- Fast paced
- Clinical office environment
- Tight schedule with multiple distractions
- Valid New Mexico LPN or LVN License.
- Must be certified in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and have completed basic arrhythmia course
- Must be computer literate and EMR charting experience
- Must have minimum of 2 years’ experience in physician’s office
- Candidates must be female as a Bona Fide Occupational Qualification
- Bilingual preferred
Job Type: Full Time, Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm, but must be flexible with changes in work schedule, based on clinic needs (such as arriving earlier and staying later some days)
Location: 435 St. Michael’s Drive, Suite 104, Santa Fe, NM 87505