X-Ray Associates of New Mexico performs a variety of outpatient Interventional Radiology procedures at our Santa Fe location. This outpatient clinic needs a Registered Nurse to assist with Special Procedures. If you would like to join a practice with over 70 years of excellence in patient care, devotion to detail and process, and one of the finest reputations in the field of radiology, then X-Ray Associates of New Mexico is your company of choice. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment where you can make a difference every day, then this is the opportunity for you. X-Ray Associates of New Mexico is the largest Radiology group practice in New Mexico, with 4 centers in Albuquerque, 1 in Santa Fe, 1 in Farmington, and 1 in Alamogordo, as well as 2 Breast Surgery offices.
Skills / Requirements:
- Associates degree or higher in Nursing
- Current New Mexico RN license
- IV training
- CRN and ACLS certification and/or ARLS certification
- Minimum 2 yrs experience in ICU, OR, ER, or Recovery Room
- CPR certified and completed basic arrhythmia course
- 1 year experience in Angio or Cath Lab preferred
X-Ray Associates of New Mexico is an EOE.
Job Type: Part-time within the hours of 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday with possibility of longer hours
Location: X-Ray Associates at Santa Fe (XRASF), 490A West Zia Road, Santa Fe, NM 87505