Join a Local Organization with more than 75 years in the New Mexico Medical Community. Our employees are the internal strength of our company and provide the knowledge, skills, experience and dedication that make X-Ray Associates an employer of choice in the healthcare community. Good people like to work with good people. It is this friendly peer pressure for excellence which maintains our company culture of pride and accomplishment.
Our Part-Time HR Recruiter is responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing, and hiring suitable candidates for open positions throughout our 10 New Mexico locations. You will be responsible for sourcing candidates, assessing relevant knowledge and experience, negotiating job offers, and providing administrative support for company-wide Human Resources functions. This position also provides back-up support to Front Office.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in Human Resources functions, including recruitment
- Must have advanced abilities in Windows Operating System, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe software
- Must have a valid New Mexico driver’s license
- Must have and maintain a clean MVD record, current insurance, and the ability to drive to multiple locations using personal vehicle (mileage reimbursement provided)
Job Type: Part-time; Monday – Friday, 11am – 5pm