Join a Local Organization with more than 75 years in the New Mexico Medical Community. Our employees are the internal strength of our company and provide the knowledge, skills, experience and dedication that make X-Ray Associates an employer of choice in the healthcare community.
We have an opening for a full time Human Resources Recruiter/Benefits Coordinator to provide support for company-wide Human Resources functions. This includes but is not limited to: Recruitment for entry level positions, New Employee Orientation, Employee Benefit Enrollment, Worker’s Comp Program, and FMLA administration.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two Years Previous experience in Human Resources functions, including recruitment.
- Must have advanced abilities in Windows Operating System, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe software
- Must have a valid New Mexico driver’s license
- Must have and maintain a clean MVD record, current insurance, and the ability to drive to multiple locations using personal vehicle (mileage reimbursement provided)
Job Type: Full Time Monday-Friday 8am-5pm