Posting Date: 11/05/2020 Closing date: 11/10/2020
X-Ray Associates of New Mexico is seeking a Health Screener for an opportunity in Santa Fe, NM. You will perform on-site medical screening, specifically for COVID-19, as a means of preventing spread within our facilities.
You would be responsible for taking temperatures and asking basic questions to employees and patients before they enter the office. You will stop the person from entering the office and report any temperatures above the acceptable temperature guidelines to your manager. The Health Screener is an unlicensed medical role specifically operating within the protocols established for screening humans for possible infection utilizing individual questionnaires, a brief temperature screening utilizing an infrared thermometer, and general appearance according to the protocols. Wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) is required within the protocol for performing medical screening. Hourly pay for this position is 12 dollars.
All PPE is provided.
X- Ray Associates of New Mexico is an EOE.
- Experience in the healthcare field is ideal but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- No degree required but healthcare or CNA certification is an advantage
- Excellent customer service
- Critical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand for long periods of time, while wearing full PPE at all times
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ethical understanding of patient processes, confidentiality, and personal health information (PHI) data management
- HIPAA compliant
Contact: Please e-mail resume to Dixie Colvin – Dixie.Colvin@xraynm.com or fax to (505)-998-3100
Job Type: Full Time, Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 4:30pm
Location: 490 West Zia Rd. Santa Fe, NM 87505