If you want to prosper in a role where integrity, reliability and leadership are valued, become a critical part of a privately owned healthcare company with over 70 years of growth in New Mexico. If you are driven by high expectations, then you might be the ideal candidate for this full-time Controller position, located in Albuquerque.
You might be a good fit for this position if you handle the accumulation and consolidation of financial data for internal and external financial statements, evaluate accounting and internal control systems, and lead departmental staff. If you’re looking for exceptional benefits and potential for career growth, this position with X-Ray Associates might be a great match.
- Reports to VP of Finance, and works closely with COO and Director of Revenue Cycle to ensure that company-wide operations are efficient and effective.
- Performs cash tracking at daily and monthly intervals and handles daily cash management reconciliation between actual deposits and Billing System daily summaries.
- Processes payroll as a back-up – must have in-depth knowledge of time card reconciliation and payroll processing.
- Performs tasks associated with back-up end of month reconciliations, cash journal entries, accounts payable processing, and month end cash reconciliations. Reconciles cash to Billing System at month end and performs preparation of cash for GRT reporting. Monthly expense review and analysis.
- Analyzes p-card transactions, records warehouse inventory issues of $100K per month.
- Responsible for accounting and tracking of fixed assets and leased assets. Monitors equipment on operating leases – when equipment comes off lease, etc. and timely payments, per service contract agreements.
- Invoices group bills and accounts for payments on group bills and posting of payments by Billing Office.
- Assists in preparing for annual financial review and works with Payroll Specialist to prepare for annual pension fund audit and compliance testing.
- Responsible for Advance Finance Department initiatives, such as software and systems implementation and other departmental or firm-wide improvements, as needed, with research, planning and implementation.
- Completes tasks beyond formal job responsibilities such as Fixed Asset Inventory, and other special projects.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance — CPA a plus
- 5+ years of proven Controllership experience
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Advanced Excel and Database skills and experience with learning new accounting systems.
- Ability and willingness to meet business-critical deadlines
- Experience working in a dynamic, growing and changing company environment a plus
Location: 9461 Eagle Ranch NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114