X-RAY ASSOCIATES of New Mexico, a company entirely owned by its physicians, with over 70 years of longevity and the great innovator in NM, is looking for a full-time Billing Specialist. This position requires reviewing and resolving outstanding balances, working clearinghouse rejections, correcting problems, and resubmitting billing or appeals to insurance companies. Responsible for speaking with patients to resolve outstanding balances as well as researching missing and/or incorrect information by accessing internal and external computer files. Data entry must be accurate, timely, and balanced. You will be required to meet all deadlines. This person is required to have at least 2 years’ experience working in the medical billing field from the providers’ side.
We are looking for a team player with great customer service skills, as our customers are our number 1 priority.
Our benefits are great and our longevity the Albuquerque community provide a great incentive to join this exceptional company.
X- Ray Associates of New Mexico is an EOE.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years medical insurance claims processing experience from the provider side or in a medical accounts receivable position
- MUST comprehend Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- MUST have experience in reconsiderations and appeals
- Data entry skills of 50 wpm with extreme accuracy
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicare Advantage insurance
Job Type: Full Time, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Location: 9461 Eagle Ranch Road NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114