Join an Exceptional Organization with more than 70 years in the New Mexico Medical Community. Our employees are the internal strength of our company and provide the knowledge, skills, experience and dedication that make X-Ray Associates an employer of choice in the healthcare community. Good people like to work with good people.
X-Ray Associates of New Mexico is seeking a full-time Billing Payment Specialist at our centralized Billing Office located at 9461 Eagle Ranch Road, at the intersection of Eagle Ranch and Irving Blvd. Duties include performing tasks to accurately apply monies to accounts, entering charges, completing Wells Fargo PPS and deposit functions as well as reconciliation processes as required.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm.
- Requires High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years’ experience working in medical accounts receivable position or medical insurance claims processing position.
- Must know how to read EOB.
- Two years of Medical Billing payment posting experience.
- Two years’ experience on how to process refunds.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
We offer an outstanding benefits package, including Four weeks of Paid Time Off, plus 7-8 additional Holidays per year. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD insurance benefits. Cash Balance Plan plus 401k with employer contribution up to 6.6% of annual salary. NO Weekend, NO Holidays!
X-Ray Associates is EOE.